Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Blog

Ok, so I know this is long overdue, but what can I say, I am somewhat of a slacker. Always have been, and probably always be...in my own little way that is! I have the best intentions on keeping up with everyone and do good for a short amount of time, and then I get lazy again. It happens okay, I have a two year old, and keeping up with him is basically all I do right now.

So to make a long story short, I am starting a blog. We will see how it goes and how long it lasts. Read it if you want, if you don't, not a big deal really.

Til next time...enjoy your day! :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hey, welcome to blog-land! I like it more than I thought I would--maybe it helps me keep my thoughts organized, or maybe because it feels like adult conversation on some of those days I don't get any at home! :)