Andrew and I made our 2nd annual trip to Kansas for Labor Day, while daddy stayed home in Texas to hang out with his buddies and play golf and draft his players for his fantasy football team. It was a nice trip, Andrew got to go to the farm and see the BBBIIIGGG trucks and tractors. He even got to see cows up close. He was really excited until he heard them Moo...I guess hearing them in person is a little different than hearing them on TV or from mom and dad. He quickly asked to be picked up and stayed close by our side for a few minutes. It was nice to see all the family again. Andrew even got to meet mommy's best friend Leslie and her baby Evan. It was so good to see them...it had been way to long! Andrew had fun hanging out with "dama" and "dampa". It was a shock to his system when he came home and had to follow rules again!!
On our way back to Texas, I was hoping to run into the remains of hurricane Gustav. We desperately need some rain in our area and cooler temps. Looks like we won't get very much, but I guess the few hit or miss showers we might get are better than nothing. I hope the temps start to go down a bit. This summer has been pretty rough...it has been to hot to spend any time outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment