Today was a beautiful day outside, much better than yesterday. However, yesterday wasn't as bad as they had predicted. Ike didn't bring us as much rain/wind as they had said it would late last week. We did get some much needed rain, and it was drizzly most of the day, but no real high winds. We did find out that Andrew loves running around in the rain. Yes, I know, as parents we shouldn't let him, but he was having so much fun and he didn't do it that long. Plus, it allowed him to get out of the house for a little bit.
Andrew and I went for a walk today after he woke up from his nap. He still likes to ride in the stroller and point out all the big cars and trucks as we talk by them. He knows his colors now so every time he points out a car or truck we ask him what color it is. Darn the cars that are silver...that seems to be the a color he has issues with, and on our street, every other car is silver! I was such a proud mom the other night too, I asked him what his favorite color was, and without any prompts by me, he said PURPLE! I think I got a tear in my eye. :)
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment