Thursday, September 11, 2008
There is a hurricane a coming...
So, I guess there is this storm brewing in the gulf. Maybe you have heard of it, his name is Ike. I am not one to get overly excited and jump to conclusions, but for some reason, this storm is scaring me a little. Where we live, we won't get the worst of the storm, but we will get lots of rain and wind. I think the wind part is what worries me. So, being the good mom that I am, I am trying to prepare for the "what ifs". What if the power goes out for awhile?, that is my main concern. So, against all my beliefs, I will to be at the grocery store tonight along with all the others who think the world might end this weekend. However, I don't think the world will end, it will just get a little nasty. My husband on the other hand thinks the world just might end, especially if our Direct TV does not work come Sunday at 11am! I think he is ready to pack the car and head north solely for that reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment